[Cs5500] two questions about the SCG-Courst UI

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Apr 9 10:09:05 EDT 2011

Correct, I'm working on adding the ability to delete tournaments, it should
be in at the latest by tomorrow night.  In the meantime you'll just have to
delete the TournamentState.dat file when the server is off to get rid of the
existing tournaments (thats basically the save file).

I committed a fix late last night that should stop the "white page" issue.
If you are seeing it please email the config file you're using, and let us
know the browser you're using (some browsers have different ways they POST
requests).

Thanks!  Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Rick