[scponly] scponly failed

Arture Le Coiffeur arturelecoiffeur at elitemail.org
Wed Mar 12 05:44:12 EDT 2008

On Tuesday, 2008-03-11 at 08:08:59 -0800, Kaleb Pederson wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback Peter!  I hadn't heard of the "file not found"
> message being a symptom of missing libraries, so that's very useful to
> know.

Would it be useful to add ldd to the services supported by scponly, so
that one can easily use "ssh ... ldd /bin/foo" to check for missing
libraries?

Lupe Christoph
--
| The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed    |
| (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an       |