[scponly] scponly okay, scponlyc doesn't work and it gives no information

Andrew Robinson andrew.rw.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:46:14 EST 2006

Without the "//web" in the home directory, it does get path
authentication, but that is when I get the error:

C:\PuTTY>psftp testuser at ssh.bethanyefree.org
Using username "testuser".
Fatal: unable to initialise SFTP: could not connect

The server is saying that sftp-server is being started (the log in the
message). I wanted to try to get that working before attempting
getting the "//" working, as it seems they are separate errors.