[scponly] how do I use rsync with scponly ?

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Tue Mar 21 12:38:44 EST 2006

Ughh... just taking a better look.  That's not going to work without some
other changes.  The function declarations are different:

int getopt(int argc, char * const argv[],
             const char *optstring);

int getopt_long_only(int argc, char * const argv[],
             const char *optstring,
             const struct option *longopts, int *longindex);

I can't fix it right now, so hopefully someone can get to it before I can.

Thanks.

--Kaleb