[scponly] scp blues

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 16 15:50:00 EST 2006

Actually rather interesting.  This means that the command is a valid_arg_vector
but that the execve is failing.  [You shouldn't get to the execve with an
invalid command.]

Configure options used?

What is the calling client and what is an example "command that's not allowed".
     Paul Hyder
     NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
     Boulder, CO