[scponly] support for more generalized chroot exceptions in scponly

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Tue Mar 14 17:28:25 EST 2006

Is this the rdist you're talking about:

http://www.magnicomp.com/rdist/rdist.shtml

If so, it looks like the -P transport_path program would prevent it from being
secure as it gets executed.  Somebody could create their own script which did
<whatever>, upload it, set permissions, and then run it by having rdist use
-P.  And... it seems -P would almost be 'necessary', although we could put it
in the disallowed argument list.

Thanks.

--Kaleb