[scponly] gftp compat does not require gftp on the server ?

user user at dhp.com
Wed Dec 28 18:08:45 EST 2005

scponly configure complains if you --enable-rsync and rsync isn't actually
installed.  Same with unison.

However, if I --enable-gftp-compat, but I _have not_ actually installed
gftp on that server, it does not complain at all.

Why is this ?  Should I install gftp anyway ?

I am on freebsd 6.0 using this configure line:

./configure --enable-winscp-compat --enable-unison-compat
--enable-scp-compat --enable-rsync-compat --enable-chrooted-binary
--enable-gftp-compat

(sftp doesnt need to be enabled because it is by default, right ?)