[scponly] scpjailer: an alternative to setup_chroot.sh

Sven Hoexter sven at timegate.de
Sat Jan 3 13:49:35 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 04:42:19PM -0600, Tony J. White wrote:

> scpjailer is an alternative for setup_chroot.sh (a.k.a 'make jail') for use
> on Linux x86.   It's basically a binary distribution of busybox and OpenSSH
> statically linked to uClibc.
Ah that's realy working, good to know. Thought about this sometime ago. Another
thing I thought about was to integrate scponly with parts of busybox.
Don't know if it could work but a scponly shell with buildin ls/cd/chmod/mv/
rm and maybe some others could be a solution for mass user chroots.

Sven

--
Revolution is not a dinner party, not an essay, nor a painting, nor a piece of
embroidery; it cannot be advanced softly, gradually, carefully, considerately,