[scponly] WinSCP: this is end-of-file:0

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 29 11:47:42 EST 2004

Both of these messages indicate that the "jail" is not complete.
(Since the exact configuration of the chrooted directories is
extremely site specific this is common.  It is virtually impossible
to do a one size fits all automation.)

Basically you need a set of binaries, libraries, and etc files
in the chroot space.  The exact location is usually a mirror of
the  non-chrooted space.  (So yes, you need a copy of scp in
/home/scponly/usr/local/bin if it was in /usr/local/bin when
you ran the scponly config.  Plus others like sftp.)

The scripts that build the jail are the best starting template.
You just need to look closely at the scripts in the "build_extras"
directory.
	Paul Hyder
	NOAA Forecast Systems Lab