[scponly] can't sftp with scponlyc

Sammy.C sammy_nyc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 11:01:30 EDT 2004

Thank you so much for your help.

When I try to run the " setup_chroot.sh" I get the
following error message.
    ./setup_chroot.sh
    Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .
    ./setup_chroot.sh: cd$: not found
    /usr/bin/id: illegal option -- u
    Usage: id [-ap] [user]
   ./setup_chroot.sh: test: argument expected

As you said, this shell script is very generic. I want
to do the steps manually. I didn't understand the
script that much.   Please tell me the stpes I need to
do?