[scponly] can't sftp with scponlyc

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 24 17:18:45 EDT 2004

The chrooted version won't work without proper "jail"
configuration.  There are password file changes,
directories to make, permissions to set, and
executables to copy.

What is the error message?

     Paul Hyder
     NOAA Forecast Systems Lab
     Boulder, CO

FYI The script that make calls to build the chrooted
environment is "setup_chroot.sh".  This shell script
is extremely generic and it is likely that you will
need to examine what it does to make site specific
changes.  It is possible to manually do the steps
to create an initial user for your testing.