[Pl-seminar] NEPLS Call for Participation: Friday March 4th

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt samth at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 28 10:49:50 EST 2011

Call for Participation: New England Programming Languages and Systems Symposium

Friday, March 4, 2011
Northeastern University

This is the 25th meeting of NEPLS, a regional venue to discuss current
research in programming languages and systems.  The schedule, talk
information, and travel information may all be found at the NEPLS
website:

http://www.nepls.org/Events/25/

If you plan to attend, we ask that you respond by email to
dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu so that we can properly plan for meals.  Please also
let us know if you have any dietary constraints, and if others will be
accompanying you.  A light breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks will be
served, and there is no registration fee.  We have an impressive
lineup of talks for this event, so hope to see you here at
Northeastern.

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt and David Van Horn