[PL-sem-jr] Upcoming Talks

Jay McCarthy jay at kenyamountain.com
Thu Apr 6 13:07:36 EDT 2006

For my topic, are people interested in Finger Trees or Generalized
Tries? (aka Hinze's work) Purely functional generic data structures
are neat. It involves polytypic programming.

I could also talk about Maude to compare with Stratego.

Jay

----
Jay McCarthy <jay at kenyamountain.com>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com