[Isu570-f08-rpf] Figures for your project with callouts

Bob Futrelle bob.futrelle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:31:28 EST 2008

If you're a Mac owner with iWork, you can use Apple Pages.  You can
choose to work on a Word Processing or Page Layout document.  A Word
Processing document is similar to MS Word.  The Page Layout document
is somewhat like Adobe InDesign.  It allows you to link text boxes so
text flows, and to freely move graphics around, e.g., jpegs, but also
to draw graphics such as callout lines or arrows right on top of the
jpegs.  Just what you need.

Examining the complex image I've attached demonstrates what is possible.

 - Professor Futrelle