[csu540-f05-rpf] Three extra topics for Final Exam being posted

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Dec 4 16:45:50 EST 2005

As of 4:35 this Sunday afternoon, 12/4, the description of the final
topic has been posted at the URL in the earlier message. This third
topic is Antialiasing.

You should realize that these three topics are not all that will be
on the Final. Other material on the Final will be a reprise of what
you've learned and been tested on earlier. So study your quiz,
midterm and the material I gave you to prepare for those tests.

I will give a review in this Wednesday's class, listing all topics
that may appear on the Final Exam.

   -  Prof. Futrelle