[csu540-f05-rpf] Three extra topics for Final Exam being posted

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Dec 3 23:58:31 EST 2005

As of 11:55pm, the next topic is finished and posted, BSP trees.

One more to go, anti-aliasing - the easiest of the three topics.

The only way to really find out about all this, the full Final Exam
details (and to be able to ask questions) IS TO COME TO THE LAST TWO
CLASSES - MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY.

See you there.

  -- Professor Futrelle