[csu540-f05-rpf] MIDTERM THIS WEDNESDAY 11/16

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Nov 13 20:50:18 EST 2005

As I've said in class and as stated in the Syllabus
(and shortly, on the exam page), the Midterm
will be this Wednesday the 16th.

The note below was sent to to you on the 11/2,
about two weeks ago.  It is still accurate.

Final review for the Midterm, plus more discussion
of SP2, will be tomorrow, Monday, the  14th.

  - Prof. Futrelle