[csu540-f05-rpf] You should plan to attend the RALPH student presentations 11/10

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:25:05 EST 2005

You should plan to attend the RALPH undergraduate student
presentations about research, Thursday, November 10th, from 3-4:30.

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/groups/upe/RALPH/presentations/index.htm

Sorry, but I can't find the room number. There are posters all over
the College that presumably have the room number.

I've had many undergraduates doing research over the years, including
presenting posters and papers at meetings, getting awards, and also,
quite importantly, helping them get the background needed to get into
a good graduate school.

Also, doing research with a professor allows the professor to write
more knowledgeable letters of recommendation for jobs and graduate
school.

Research is educational, fun, and different from just taking courses.

  --   Professor Futrelle