[csu540-f05-rpf] Twenty previous graphics exams posted

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Oct 22 22:02:13 EDT 2005

In addition, there's now a note, notesOnContents.txt,
in the directory 20 exams directory that lists, for each exam, what
topics the questions cover, including,

Linear algebra
Line drawing
Bezier curves
Ray tracing a cylinder
Diffuse illumination
Triangle normals
Triangles - Barycentric
Gouraud shading - surface normals
Phong
Ray-sphere intersection
Soft shadows

Your Midterm will have topics chosen from these.
You'll know approximately which, well before the
Midterm is given.

  - Prof. Futrelle

PS: This email was generated by replying to a previous
list mail - that keeps it in the same thread.