[csu540-f05-rpf] Twenty previous graphics exams posted

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Oct 15 17:40:39 EDT 2005

They're at:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/futrelle/teaching/csu540f2005/previousExams/

They are all exams that I gave in earlier graphics courses, ones I've taught
here over the last seven years.

Many of them are based on different textbooks, so the only partially
overlap the topics covered in our textbook.  And of course there are
topics in our textbook not on previous exams. The Spring 2004 grad AI
course, CSG140, did use the Shirley book (first edition).

The files are all in PDF format - done that way to speed up the
process of assembling all the graphics in them for you.

  -- Prof. Futrelle