[csu540-f05-rpf] Assignment3 description

Philip Lee kulguy82 at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Oct 21 14:44:18 EDT 2005

The first PNG file, "noTransform.PNG" is just showing my planets in
orthographic view with no transformation applied. The second file,
rotation1.PNG I used a rotation of PI/4 in the whole Solar system. In
rotation2.PNG I applied a rotation of 2*PI/3 to the whole Solar System.
All the planets are rotated around the sun by placing the sun at the
origin and translating the planet with the same translation matrix used to
the sun. After that the planets are rotated with the given theta and
traslated back to its original position along with the sun.