[csu540-f05-rpf] Updated Triangle demo with built-in caption + a request to you

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 20 22:36:55 EDT 2005

One of the problem with the screenshots you hand in is that there are
often no detailed descriptions of just what was done and what
parameters were used to produce each screenshot.

It's not  hard at all to write caption text right into your image.
To see an example, see my revised Triangle ray tracing demo with
white text on a black background.  All the code, jar, etc., has been
updated for this example.

The screenshot and links to code are all at:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/futrelle/teaching/csu540f2005/rayTraceTriangles/index.html

If you want to send in an additional note explaining your PA3
screenshots in more detail, what was done to produce each one, you
should do so in the next day or two.  It would help me.   Sending it
in email is fine,
since each of your screenshots has a unique name you can refer to.

Part of the reason behind all this is to give you practice in
*presenting* your work so it can be understood and appreciated more.

  - Prof. Futrelle