[csu540-f05-rpf] ACM CPU: Game Design and Development

Viera K. Proulx vkp at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Sep 29 08:47:53 EDT 2005

nuACM Presents:
-------------------------
CPU: Game Design and Development
-------------------------

nuACM continues its Fall season with our Game Design and Development
Workshop series taught  by Jason Booth. Registration starts today,
and the class begins on  Thursday, October 6th at 7:00pm.

CPU is a student run program where students teach topics to other
students. CPU is not a class for credit! Be prepared to learn! CPU is
a FREE program, directed to all students with general programming
knowledge, open minds, and the willingness to learn!
For registration and more information on this and other CPU courses
for the fall, please see our website at http://acm.ccs.neu.edu/cpu/