[csu540-f05-rpf] Jar'ing SimplestDraw

Robert Futrelle futrelle at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 16 08:44:05 EDT 2005

Here's a page about double-clickable jars:

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/01/05/swing.html

I've also added it to the class jars page at

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/futrelle/teaching/csu540f2005/assignments/jars.html

Remember: Refresh your browser page if you haven't looked
at a particular one in a while, else you may be looking at an out-of-date page.
Even though I know this, sometimes it takes me a moment to remember
to do it.

  - RPF