[csu540-f05-rpf] Error compiling java files

Wing Chi Chung chungwc at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Sep 12 17:40:02 EDT 2005

Hi Prof. Futrelle,
Oracle has nothing to do with Computer Graphics, which
is why I'm very puzzled as well. The last class I took which does java programming in the
Unix environment was CSU430 Database Design. I supposed there is something
that we did in that class that changed the classpath for java. However, I
don't remember what that was and how to undo that.

The files I was trying to compile were ColorShadeDriver.java and
Shader.java. I also tried compiling some of my old java code from the
Database class I took earlier as well. All of them gave me the same error.

What should I do to fix this error?

Thanks,
Wing