[scponly] Migrating scponly Server

wbr oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Mar 12 16:27:43 EDT 2013

This is really more of an sshd issue.  scponly doesn't use any of these
keys directly.  You will need to investigate relevant documentation for
your OS on how to migrate the user accounts and the ssh host keys.  This
article may be helpful:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/brian/entry/ssh_host_keys_know_when_to_keep_em_and_when_to_change_them4?lang=en

Joe