[scponly] problems after patching SLES10 server

Kaleb Pederson kaleb.pederson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:28:49 EDT 2011

I would guess that the sftp-server's dependent libraries changed and
don't match the sftp-server that's now in place.  If you look through
the scponly archives you can probably find my cplibdeps program that
will update or install the necessary libraries (on Linux at least).

If you know there haven't been security fixes in the sftp-server
binary, there's nothing wrong with using an older version of the
sftp-server.

--Kaleb

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM, axel at schnecken-clan.de