[scponly] Scponly 4.8 on Debian 4.0 64bit

Kaleb Pederson kaleb.pederson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:13:14 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Valkuma <valkuma at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hmm ok,
>
> first when i set debuglevel to 1 nothing is logged to /var/log/syslog
>
> Then i found out that if you set debuglevel from 2 to 1 SFTP works great
> I think that the SFTP Client or SFTP server closed the connection when
> it get the debug log in stdout.

Yes, that's true.  You can't set debuglevel to 2 and expect all
programs to work.

> But why is nothing logged to syslog ??

All I can tell you is it has something to do with your syslog configuration.

> RegardlessI think to recompile it.
>
> thanks for help. Do you think about add full 64bit support from download
> in 4.9 oder 4.8.1?

Yes, I have already made changes in CVS to make it work.  I just need
to commit a few more things and I think we're ready for the next
release.

--
Kaleb Pederson

Blog - http://kalebpederson.com