[scponly] logging control

Christopher Barry christopher.barry at qlogic.com
Wed Apr 1 20:09:07 EDT 2009

This was just that /usr/local/etc/debuglevel got replaced by make install. Default is 0, I set it back to 2.

Still though, I get a lot of system-ish info, but nothing like an xfer.log or ftp.log or anything. Is this just not possible?

My ideal log would show connecting users by username and also the ssh fingerprint of the key used, and output what dirs they visited and what files they got and put, and whatever else they did while connected.

Is this info even available, or does ssh/sftp-server/scponly not have access to that kind of data?

Thank You Kaleb.

-C