[scponly] logging control

Christopher Barry christopher.barry at qlogic.com
Wed Apr 1 19:39:17 EDT 2009

[snip...]
cvs version allows login - thanks!
oddly though, even with -l DEBUG and -f AUTH I only get a single
output line in auth.log from scponly telling me it fired up sftp-server ok.

Before, scponly itself was outputting quite a few lines telling me what it was doing.
I logged into the scponly chroot, did a bunch of chdirs, uploads, etc., and nothing at all is put into the log.

Was this the cvs update you were talking about you had to do and test?

Is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks for all of your help Kaleb. I really do appreciate it.

Regards,
-C