[scponly] AG: Problem with Debian scponly 4.8 and winscp

Alexander Maringer maringer at maringer-it.de
Wed Feb 13 11:40:08 EST 2008

Hi,

at the moment, I feel like a noob ...... Perhaps it is the matter
because I tried anything before for a long time.

So ... the output:
# su -s /bin/bash - scponly
scponly at MyHost:~$ cd /home/scponly
scponly at MyHost:~$ cd /
scponly at MyHost:/$ pwd
/
scponly at MyHost:/$ cd /home/scponly
scponly at MyHost:~$ pwd
/home/scponly
scponly at MyHost:~$ ls -l bin/pwd
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 21240 2008-02-12 14:40 bin/pwd
scponly at MyHost:~$ ./bin/pwd
/home/scponly
scponly at MyHost:~$

Everything, like it should be ..... *I think*

Regards

Alexander Maringer