[scponly] scponlyc logging

Stuart VanZee StuartV at datalinesys.com
Tue Aug 5 14:58:56 EDT 2008

Well... That did it.  Thank you very much.

Looking in the man page for syslogd it says:

     -a path
             Specify a location where syslogd should place an additional log
             socket.  Up to about 20 additional logging sockets can be speci-
             fied.  The primary use for this is to place additional log sock-
             ets in /dev/log of various chroot filespaces.

Do you have any idea what the "Up to about 20" is all about?  I will
eventually (probably sooner than later) have to support much more than
20 accounts that are able to sftp (and be chrooted) on this box. Do you
know if there is a way of getting around this limit or if this limit is
a hard limit or not?

Thank you again