[scponly] Environment variables

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Wed May 23 00:51:47 EDT 2007

Hi Ryan,

These environment variables are set by SSH when you connect to it, thus they
exist and are queryied by scponly and then passed to the sftp-server.  They
are configured by changing your sshd_config file after installing the
sftplogging patch that you mentioned below.

Let us know if you still have questions.

Thanks.

--Kaleb

[snip]