[scponly] Anyone ever look at the darcs-compat patch?

Dan Knapp dankna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:47:41 EDT 2007

Hm, I didn't think of that.  I have to admit that's reasonable.

Hypothetically, what if I were able to have it verify that there
aren't any hooks that will be run?  I'm not immediately sure how I'd
do that; but if you're at least tentatively open to the possibility, I
can look into it.  I think it might be as simple as making sure the
--no-posthook option is present (adding it if it's not), although
potentially it could also involve looking at the defaults... the
latter sounds kind of fragile and would be better to avoid, of course.

Either way, thanks for your time.

--
Dan Knapp