[scponly] Help me understand why the // syntax is useful ...

Paul Hyder paul.hyder at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 1 11:23:42 EST 2007

I don't know of any specific pitfalls.  The problem set will
depend on what your users do, exactly what utilities you
support, and what you want the users to be able to see in the
jail configuration.

In your configuration, yes, both /username and blank are the
same path and either can be used.
    Paul Hyder