[scponly] won't someone _please_ think of the archives ? (scponly + unison + chroot)

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 29 11:33:27 EDT 2006

If what you need is a writeable home directory, have you tried changing
the path in the top level password file (with the "//" syntax) to have the
user's home directory be the writeable ~/incoming?  (I don't know enough
about your specific jail configuration, would this work for you or is
being in ~ instead of ~/incoming important?)
	Paul Hyder
	NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
	Boulder, CO