[scponly] scponly 4.4 released

Hammad Dasti hammad at brisksolutions.com
Tue Jan 31 10:29:41 EST 2006

Hello guys:

Great job on this scponly stuff. Keep up the good work. I was just
wondering if
its too much trouble to make the 'jail' hidden from user when he logs in by
changing the jail directory structure and appending '.' (dot) to every
directory except the one user suppose to put files in.

For example:

bin  ---> .bin
lib  ---> .lib
usr  ---> .usr
etc  ---> .etc

I know user can see it if he wants too but at least this way its hidden from
most users who do not know how to work it around.

And by the way, my compile for new version fails on debian. I had to take out
word 'extern' from helper.c in order to compile successfully. Any idea, why?

Lastly, I was trying to compile without sftp-server but it doesn't seems to
work. I tried passing 'without-sftp-server', 'with-sftp-server=no',
'disable-sftp' while compiling but I was able to login with winscp using only
SFTP. Not sure how can I disable SFTP.

Thanks again

-Hammad