[scponly] Problems getting Scponly on Cygwin

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 3 18:13:02 EST 2006

One more question, exactly how is winscp involved in your
configuraton?  (enabled? used to connect with sftp?)

It looks like the location of the sftp-server is hard coded
for winscp, and the location is not a match to your location.
(Code wants it to be in /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib.)  But I
know very little about winscp interaction.  Hopefully
someone else on the list can provide more information.
    Paul Hyder