[scponly] Hiding directories...

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Wed Feb 1 17:00:19 EST 2006

Another possibility that may or may not work for your setup is to not set the
read bit on your directories.  If you were to set them to 751 (root:root)
then the users could see the files in those directories only if they knew the
file existed.  In many cases this is good enough.

Not sure if it will work for you... but perhaps it will.

--Kaleb