[scponly] Problems with sftp and new logging options

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Thu Dec 14 01:02:36 EST 2006

Yavor,

I have patched this in the latest CVS.  If you can, please test out the
changes and let us know how it works for you.

Information from grabbing the most recent cvs version is available here:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=155849

If that doesn't work for you, e-mail me personally and I'll send you a patch
against 4.6.

Thanks.

--Kaleb