[scponly] Problems with sftp and new logging options

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Fri Dec 8 10:25:29 EST 2006

Hmmm... Which version of OpenSSH and do you have a link to the verbose mode in
question?

It sounds like we should patch this fairly quickly.

BTW (not directly related to this e-mail), I noticed a while back that OpenSSH
can now limit users to a specific subsystem, so OpenSSH could be used without
scponly where SFTP support is all that is needed.

Thanks for the report.

--Kaleb