[scponly] scponly 4.6 ./configure under OpenBSD3.9

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 28 14:57:42 EDT 2006

It is hard to tell what you need but if your initial goal is to have
scponly 4.6 work with scp and sftp in a chrooted environment then
you probably want a configure line:

     ./configure --enable-chrooted-binary --enable-scp-compat

instead of the one shown below.  [scp is no longer enabled by
default but sftp is]
	Paul Hyder
	NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
	Boulder, CO