[scponly] how to chroot some users with scponly

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 6 11:30:44 EDT 2006

Start with "configure --help"

It sounds like you want to run configure with at least:
	--enable-chrooted-binary
	--enable-scp-compat
	--enable-winscp-compat
	(maybe --disable-gftp-compat ?)
There may be other options you want.  The chrooted shell in the top
level password file will then be scponlyc.
	Paul Hyder
	NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
	Boulder, CO