[scponly] can't find scponlyc

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 19 14:59:33 EDT 2005

Everything is ok.

The creation of scponlyc is part of the make install process, there is
actually only one binary that is copied if chroot is enabled so that both
scponly and scponlyc exist and are installed.  (Both will be in the build
directory after the "make install" if the chrooted environment was selected.)

If you didn't want to install you could "cp scponly scponlyc".
	Paul Hyder
	NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Systems Division
	Boulder, CO