[scponly] can't find scponlyc

Pope Brak popebrak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:31:31 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I'm trying to compile the chroot version of scponly, and have run
./configure with the --enable-chrooted-binary flag. The compile seems
to complete without displaying any error, but the "scponlyc" binary
doesn't appear in the build directory after I run 'make.' The binary
that is created - scponly - doesn't seem to do chrooting. The INSTALL
document seems to suggest that the configure flag would result in two
binaries being ccompiled - one called scponly and the other called
scponlyc. Am I missing something, here?

I've tried compiling on both Fedora Core 4 and on Cygwin with the same
result. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. Please
let me know if I can provide any additional info.

Thanks.