[scponly] scponly 4.2 release in the not so distant future

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Tue Nov 8 15:18:07 EST 2005

A couple:

1) One patch I submitted earlier to allow passwords to be changed when working
in a chroot.  Might need to be refactored to match your standards etc., but
it's something we must have (and have been running in our production
environment for a few months new).

2) Frank mentioned that the AIX compiler has a problem with a couple of the
inline's which I havn't had a chance to verify on my system (but might be
able to be easily removed?)

3) sftp-logging compatibility patch.  I don't remember getting any feedback
other than from a single person, but seems desirable to want to have the
ability... but maybe not until the ssh patch was incorporated?

4) I wonder if it would be fairly easy to make allowable commands runtime
configurable (eg.  all these programs can be run with only (x) parameter (or
with no parameters).

That's about it.

Thanks Joe for all your work!

--Kaleb