[scponly] scponly 4.2 release in the not so distant future

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Tue Nov 8 14:47:02 EST 2005

Hey guys,

First, I just wanted to thank those of you on the list who have been so active in helping people with their
scponly issues.  Volunteer troubleshooting like that really helps remotivate me to get off my butt and incorporate
some of the suggestions and patches I have been receiving.

On that note, consider this email early warning that I do intend to do another scponly release in the
not-so-distant future, and so if you guys have any specific suggestions regarding 4.2, now is the time to bring it
up.  I do keep all the ones already sent, but dont hesitate to restate anything for discussion on the list if I
forgot to reply the first time (which I tend to do).

I know there are autoconf patches outstanding, as well as patches to support md5sum and quota commands.  I think
there is also some grumbling about cvs and rdist that I could address in 4.2 as well.  Any other ideas?

thanks again,
joe