[scponly] Using /./ ( magic token) with scponlyc

Paul Hyder Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov
Wed May 18 11:32:46 EDT 2005

You can't "chroot" to a point below the binary directories.  To execute them
they have to be available to the user after the chroot.  The permissions
and ownership of everything in the "jail" should be set to prevent modification
but they have to be part of the user's chrooted environment.
     Paul Hyder
     NOAA Forecast Systems Lab
     Boulder, CO