[scponly] scponly 4.1 is nigh

Kaleb Pederson kpederson at mail.ewu.edu
Fri Mar 18 14:16:40 EST 2005

Joe,

Thanks for the quick response; I guess my timing was good.  I tried to view
the CVS repository online to see what changes have been happening, but it
fails with the following error message:

Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on
"/pub/cvsroot/scponly//README,v, /pub/cvsroot/scponly//scponly.h,v...

As I haven't been following this list very long, is there a changelog
available somewhere?

Thanks.

--Kaleb