[scponly] scponly 4.1 is nigh

wby oblyr joe at sublimation.org
Fri Mar 18 03:56:28 EST 2005

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that the long-overdue scponly 4.1 will be
released pretty much immediately.  I've incorporated fixes from the
following people:

Jason Wies <jason at xc.net>
David Ramsden <david at hexstream.eu.org>
Hideyuki KURASHINA <rushani at bl.mmtr.or.jp>
Daniel Lorch <ml-daniel at lorch.cc> /
Markus Kolb <markus-122004 at tower-net.de>
Kaleb Pederson <kpederson at mail.ewu.edu>
"Paul Hyder" <Paul.Hyder at noaa.gov>

If you feel that you sent something and I missed it, please let me know.
Note that not all submitted patches were accepted.

Thanks to everyone on this list for their invaluable time spent testing
and helping patch scponly.  These contributions are invaluable!

thanks again,
joe

ps - any thoughts on the following problem forwarded to me?  honestly i'm
not sure how to address it yet...